Friday 23 January 2009

Malaysia

  • Kosmo! Online
    Laman akhbar Kosmo! memaparkan pelbagai berita tempatan berdasarkan Malaysia dan juga liputan media dunia. Termasuk rencana, berita hiburan dan teknologi.
    www.kosmo.com.my
  • Sun2Surf - The Sun (Malaysia)
    English daily in Malaysia, with news, political columns and lifestyle features. Read the free ePaper, browse photos in SunPix, or get real estate news in Property Plus.
    www.sun2surf.com
  • Daily Express
    Independent national newspaper of East Malaysia.
    www.dailyexpress.com.my
  • New Sabah Times
    English-language newspaper in Sabah, Malaysia.
    www.newsabahtimes.com.my
  • Malaysian Today
    English tabloid in Sarawak, Malaysia.
    www.malaysiantoday.com.my
  • Sinar Harian Online@
    dir.yahoo.com/.../Newspapers/Sinar_Harian_Online
  • Berita Harian
    Berita Malaysia edisi wilayah dan nasional, ekonomi, politik, Joran, Bintang Popular, Web Sekolah, sukan, rencana, kesihatan dan video BH.
    www.bharian.com.my
  • Sinchew-i
    Malaysian Chinese daily newspaper.
    www.sinchew-i.com
  • Malay Mail
    Malay Mail newspaper of Malaysia online news, local hotline, opinion columns, features, sports stories, and national highlights as well as tech gadget news and fun stuff around town.
    www.mmail.com.my
  • Bernama
    Malaysian National News Agency website available in Malay, English, Mandarin and Arabic. BERNAMA is a statutory body set up by an Act of Parliament in 1967 and began operations in May 1968.
    www.bernama.com
  • New Straits Times (NST) Malaysia
    NST online with Malaysian, world and 7-Day News, digital newspaper, eMedia, classifieds, editorials, columns, business, sports, property and features.
    www.nst.com.my
  • Kwong Wah Yit Poh
    Malaysian Chinese Daily.
    www.kwongwah.com.my
  • The Star Online Malaysia
    English-language daily published in two editions covering the northern states of Penang, Kedah, Perlis, and northern Perak, and two editions covering the rest of Malaysia.
    www.thestar.com.my
  • China Press Malaysia
    www.chinapress.com.my
  • Nanyang.com
    Malaysian Chinese newspaper.
    www.nanyang.com.my
  • Vanakkam Malaysia
    Provides news, current issues, entertainment updates, and more. Also in Tamil and Malay.
    www.vanakkammalaysia.com
  • Utusan Malaysia Online
    Surat khabar Utusan Melayu eletronik.
    www.utusan.com.my
  • Guang Ming
    Malaysian news in Chinese.
    www.guangming.com.my
  • Harian Metro
    Laman suratkhabar tempatan yang memberi berita mutakhir di Malaysia dan luar negara, dengan sisipan mengikut pelbagai topik seperti i-Metro, Vroom dan Arena Sukan.
    www.hmetro.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment